Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits for host entrepreneurs?
Posted by Support 1 on 15 April 2013 04:11 PM
Potential benefits for host entrepreneurs include the opportunity to: |
- Work with an energetic and motivated new entrepreneur who will contribute with innovative views, new skills and knowledge to the host entrepreneur's business;
- Learn about foreign markets, expand business opportunities and engage in cross-border activities;
- Interact with businessmen and women from other European countries and become part of a dynamic European business network of successful entrepreneurs;
- Improve the growth potential of the company by establishing a business partnership with a new entrepreneur from another European country;
- Benefit from the assistance of professional intermediary organisations, which help you to search for a suitable business partner for the exchange;
- Option to use of the Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs labels and certificate attesting your participation in the programme;
- Increase the visibility and prestige of your business (e.g. via interviews with the media).